- Drug discovery services
- Our technology
- Your benefits
- About us
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to participate in the development of a fast-growing biotechnology company?
You want to promote life sciences technical services to chemists and biologists involved in the discovery of cancer drugs throughout Europe / North America / Asia?
If so, you might be interested in the next mission we offer in our R&D team at INOVOTION!
We are hiring a PhD for our R&D laboratory with experience in animal models, drug discovery, immunology.
The main activities of our R&D team are to:
- Pursue Inovotion’s R&D program to extend the technology for internal and external customers
- Provide scientific data and input for our R&D projects
-Participate in finding the best anticancer candidate treatment
- Detect the first in vivo toxicity effects of anticancer candidate compounds
- Improve the productivity of our clients’ preclinical and discovery process by maximizing their lead optimization phase
- Accelerate the overall drug discovery process to answer unmet medical needs in oncology
PhD in immunology/biology/physiology
- Knowledgeable in:
- Preclinical studies and pharmaceutical development; animal models
- Drug discovery
- Immune-oncology (immune system, ADCs, ADCC, metabolic pathways)
- Quantitative PCR (R&D development and routine protocols)
- Cell culture and Luciferase or other fluorescent in vivo reporting solutions
- Innovation skills
- International experience in an academic or company lab setting
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good team spirit to ensure success
- Customer orientation
Our R&D team is closely associated with our Business Development team to prepare customer studies (preparation meetings prior to quotations) and find the best proposals for their projects.
You will validate data from the lab, write reports and participate in feedback meetings to customers.
It brings a wealth of knowledge in oncology, target validation and toxicity analysis, and close collaboration with our clients to always get a successful outcome.
As a member of the R&D team, you will participate in any new additional developments in our in vivo model and outcome analysis to improve data and analysis for our customers.
Our in ovo model could be useful for other topics than anti-cancer drug development. To develop future markets for the company, you will participate in the development of future protocols for specific projects.
Based in La Tronche (Grenoble-Alpes, France).
You are looking for a new challenge on young and dynamic start-up
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org